Thursday, December 10, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 344)..

Chapter 12, Page 9...

Wednesday, I got to work, got finished the things I needed to get done and even a surprise project from my boss, it was no big deal. After work, I came home because there was the possibility of a hookup, but he had to cancel.  So I spent some time on the computer.  Then headed out for some errands.

I went to the Post Office to mail two cards.  I went to CVS and got a few things.  I went to The Dollar Store and got some things I needed there.  I went to the Hallmark Store to get a few things.  Then I went to Subway and got a whole club sub.  I came home and ate half of it, planning to take the other half to work for lunch cause I knew the lunch at work was gonna suck.

After eating it I sat on the sofa and read a bit.  Then I watched some cartoons on TV (King Of The Hill and Bob's Burgers), then, about 9-ish, I went up to bed.  Read some, and then, a little after 10:00 turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: