Thursday, December 17, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 251)...

Chapter 12, Page 16...

Wednesday, I again got to work a bit late, but had a pretty decent day, even though I had a meeting, it wasn't a problem at all.  The whole day at work was really just kinda....blah.  but I did get done things that needed to be done.

After work, I came home and hung out. I had picked up a sub on the way home and I ate that for supper.  Yummy!  I changing into my lay-around-the-house clothes and proceeded to do just that.  Was on the computer a bit, was going to read some, BUT, I got a call.  From Diego, my friend in NYC!  We didn't talk for 6 hours this time.  No, we only talked for 3 and a half hours!  And it didn't seem anywhere near that long.  Time just flies by when we're on the phone.  He's just such an interesting individual!  I'm really glad we got to talking.

Finally, about 11:15, I had to shut us down again so I could get to sleep to get to work.  And so we said our goodbyes and I went to bed....and laid there.  Couldnt get to sleep at ALL.  ARGH.  Finally, sometime after 1:45 ish, I think, I went to sleep.  And I slept GOOD!  I didn't wake up at all until the alarm went off at 6:15 am.

POLT

No comments: