Thursday, December 24, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 357)...

Chapter 12, Page 22....
(updated...I forgot two important things from this day)

Tuesday, I got up and to work with little problem.  My one coworker is off until after the fist of the year.  The other coworker in my department and I are only working together one day each week.  Otherwise, we're both working alone.  Tuesday is the day we're together.  So while he took care of the new clients, I got done the weekly paperwork that needed to be completed.  And I did get it all done.  For lunch, my coworker Frigga and I went back to Panera.  It was great to get out of the building for a short while, and of course, Panera has better food than anything they have at work.

After work, I stopped and got a few things on the way home that I needed from a few different stores.  Then, when I got home, I hung out here doing basically nothing at all.  I read some, watched some TV, was on the computer.  The usual.

I got a text from one of my fuckbuddies, and even though I wasn't really feeling like playing around, it had been a while since he'd been here, so I told him to come on over.  And then some pretty good bedtimesexxyfun commenced.  And once he left, I went back to doing the 'basically nothing at all' i mentioned above.

After a bit, about 9PM, I decided it was time for bed.  So I went up to bed, read a little bit and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: