Thursday, December 31, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 365)...

Chapter 12, Page 30...

Wednesday, I got up and to work actually a lil bit early.  Work wasn't too bad, had the normal stuff to do, which I did get done.  Then I got the info that we civilians were given two hours early release.  So at 2PM, off I went.  To home.

I got here, and hung out all night here, not doing much of anything.  Was on the computer.  Would have read, had I a book I was in the process of reading (I'm waiting until the first of the year to start the new one).  Watched some Star Trek: Next Generation reruns.  Gathered up the trash and set it out.  Had snacky stuff for supper.

Honestly, about 7PM, i was ready for bed...or felt like it.  But that's becuase I was home 5 hours, and usually when I'm home 5 hours it's 9PM and my body says its time for bed.

Instead Diego texted and then called me.  And we chatted.  For like two hours.  he's so easy to talk to.  And funny.  And interesting.  I enjoy our hour long chats.  Finally, at 930, we hung up. I went to bed, read some (graphic novels), was on the phone some and then about 10:15, turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: