Monday, August 03, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 215)...

Chapter 8, Page 2....

Sunday, I woke up a little bit later than usual.  I hung out in bed reading some, and just doing nothing really.  Eventually, like 9ish, I got up, threw on clothes, and went to Rutters for breakfast and coffee.  I ate it here while reading the Sunday paper.  Then I went upstairs and laid in bed and read some more.  I also took the morning blood sugar, and as I expected since yesterday, it was really high.

Finally, I got showered and dressed and called mom.  She came and picked me up, and we drove to Chambersburg to Rosalie's.   She still had the craving for cheese steak, so she ordered one.  I got the spaghetti and meatballs.  And the wood oven baked bread is so delicious there!

After this, we went to Target for a few things, and then we headed home.  Before getting back here, though, we stopped by the old folks home that my grandmother is in, and visited her for about a half hour.  And then we drove by mom's cottage...it's empty, of course, but it DOES have her name on the front now!  How exciting.

She dropped me off and I did basically nothing here.  I read some more.  I took a nap.  I did a load of laundry.  I drove to the grocery store and got a salad for supper.  I decided to take a walk too, and I did for a little bit.  It was very warm, and a bit humid.  And I felt quite icky after returning home.  So I got another shower.  I then spent some time watching part of the last Mission Impossible movie, and I wrapped up the coins I had, coming to $33 this time.

And then I eventually just went up to bed, read some and went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 205

POLT

No comments: