Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 230)...

Chapter 8, Page 17...

Monday, the clock guys were coming to get mom's grandfather clock, move it to the cottage, and then service it so it was like new, again.  When this was done, she was going to call me, but the guys were showing up until like 10ish or so.

I got up about 8, showered, went to Rutters for breakfast, and then read the paper and hung out on the computer.  Through a hookup site, I was contacted by one of my fuckbuddies, JayJay.  I always loved playing with him, but we hadn't gotten together since like last October or so.  We lost each other's email addresses, so even though I had wanted to play with him since then, we didn't.  And I thought, perhaps we never would again.  BUT, today, that problem was solved.  And so JayJay came over, and the bedtimesexxyfun, while somewhat short in duration, was amazing as always.  And I gave him both my email again and my phone number.  Hopefully we wont lose contact again.

After this, I just waited for mom to call, and when she did, I went to her house.  She had already filled it up with stuff to take out, so out to the cottage we went.  After unloaded it, we drove to my uncle's place and got his pickup.  We ate lunch at Hardee's (Mmmmm, roast beef sammich!), and then went to mom's house.  We loaded up some stuff to move to my basement (a ladder, a cooler, etc) and a bunch of other stuff to take to her cottage.  Then we returned the pickup and got her car.

We spent quite a bit of time at the house marking things.  She had numbered each of the rooms in the cottage (Room 6 - bedroom; Room 5 - den, Room 4 - dining room, etc). and everything that was being moved out Tuesday by the movers had to have paper taped on it with the room's # (ie, the bedframe: Move Room 6; the dining room table: Move Room 4).  We made sure everything had paper on it, taped with blue duct tape, and the word MOVE as well as the room's number.  THEN, in the evening, she and I went to the cottage and we taped, again with the blue duct tape, where things were going in each room.  For example, in Room 6, the Bedroom, on the wall we put notes for where the bed would go, both dresser, both end table, the tv, and the full length mirror.

I know it seemed like a lot of work, but when the movers were moving, it was all very helpful.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

After getting at that done, we came in here to our respective houses, and I hung out here, watching TV and on the computer, until I went to bed and to sleep. The night, Monday night into Tuesday, my jaw started hurting a little bit again, there was a lot of pressure for a while. I had to take Advil and that calmed it down.  But it also cleared it up for me: I was definitely calling the dentist on Tuesday!

POLT

No comments: