Saturday, August 15, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 226 & 227)...

Chapter 8, Page 13...

Wednesday night, I hurt my shoulder (the one with the rotator cuff issue) and couldn't get to sleep, cause of the throbbing pain.  So about 2am I took a sleeping pill.  Then, when the alarm went off at 7, ther was no way I could get up and moving.  But I had paperwork I had to get done, so I called in and said I'd be in at noon, and then went back to sleep....but not on my sore shoulder.

I got to work at noon, and got the paperwork finished that I needed, as well as a few other things.  After work, I got my monthly Cut-N-Color.  When I got done with that, I started home, stopping to get some cards I needed and some supper.  Then I came home, ate, was on the computer, watched some stuff on TV and then went to bed to read an to sleep.

Chapter 8, Page 14...

I got awake Friday after 6 and knew I wasn't going back to sleep, so I just got up and went in to work.  I got there right at 7.  I sent an email out that since I got there then, I'd just leave at 3pm.  Course, I didn't remember that I was going to leave at 3pm until 348 pm. *SIGH*  So I just left then.

At work, I got done the stuff I needed to get done, and a little more since my one coworker has off Friday and the other one left at 11am.  But it was okay, it wasn't insanely busy or anything.  After work, I came home, changed my clothes and walked to mom's.  We loaded up her car yet again, and took the stuff out to her cottage, where we unloaded it.  And she put some stuff out of the boxes where she wanted them.

After a bit of this, when she was done, we decided to go get something to eat for supper.  And of COURSE we could NOT decide.  Eventually we settled on Bonanza at the Chambersburg Mall.  After a delicious buffet meal, I came home.  It was only like 800, but I was exhausted.  So about 830, I took my pills and shot, went to bed, read some and then went to sleep.

POLT


No comments: