Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 223)...

Chapter 8, Page 10...

Monday when I woke up, I saw I had a message from a fuckbuddy of mine, Danny.  He and his partner had just in the last month moved into a house they had bought, and his message asked, since he knew I didn't work Monday if I wanted to come over and see the new house.  And by 'see the new house', we both knew he meant, "check out some rooms and then play around.'  So of course I said yes.

I showered, dressed and headed out.  They truly DO have an amazing house...even though I only saw the first floor.  It's a reading nook, a little alcove right inside the door to hand coats, two fireplaces, columns supporting an archway between two rooms, etc.  And all that was just, as I said, on the first floor.  So we took a very short tour of the place, and then had some bedtimesexxyfun, which, as always with Dan, and much like his house, was amazing.  Then I dressed and left.

I got home and putzed around here for about an hour before going up to mom's.  Tuesday she gets the keys to her cottage, and we, along with her brother and his wife, are moving some of her stuff in.  But she wanted to get our two cars packed up and ready to roll on Monday, so we wouldn't have to do it Tuesday.  And since they were calling for storms in the afternoon and evening (storms which didn't really materialize until after I was asleep in bed anyway), she wanted to get them packed up about noon.  So that's when I went over.

She had some boxes on the second floor brought down, which we did.  And we got both our cars packed full: trunks, backseats and passenger seat up front.  When I went to get Chinese takeout after we were done, there was no place to PUT the take out, except on the floor in the back behind the driver's seat.  Everything else, was boxes or tubs.

The night before all this, mom called me...she wasn't feeling well.  When I got over there at noon, her temperature was 100, she had had diarrhea, and was tired and achy.  Her timing is impeccable.

Anyway, after we were done, and I ate the Chinese, I just spent the day lazing around the house doing the normal shit: Reading (finishing off one book and starting another), on the computer, watching some tv, the normal.  I DID however, do a load of laundry.  It wasn't terribly hot outside, like maybe 80, 81, but it was SO FREAKIN' HUMID!  Ugh, I hated it.  Had to have the a/c on.

I went to bed a bit early, like 9-ish or so, read some and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: