Saturday, August 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 234)...

Chapter 8, Page 21...

Friday morning, I got to work without too much trouble.  I got things finished that needed to be done (especially since I was off two days), because I was leaving work at 1:00pm.  And at 1:00pm, leave work I did.

I drove to mom's.  My cousin Tracy had some up with her 10 month old son Morgan.  I was going to hang out with them.  When I got to mom's though, they were just leaving, going to see my grandmother.  (mom's cottage is in Quincy Village, which is adjacent to the Quincy Home, which is where grandma is)  And so I went with them.

We visited grandma for about an hour and 15 minutes.  She made over Morgan the entire time, and really, he's so adorable, how can you NOT make over him?  When we left we returned to mom's cottage, and he played on the floor in the living room, I played with him, and mom and Tracy talked.  Eventually, I left; mom took Tracy to pick up her car (which is why Tracy was in town, to get some work done on her car).  

When I got to my house, I changed into shorts and a tshirt and waited for mom to pick me up.  Then we went to her house and packed up MORE boxes of stuff. We decided to get supper, so we went to the Chinese buffet and pigged out, and then went to the cottage to unload the boxes.  And then we returned to the house, where we loaded up evem MORE boxes of stuff (and we STILL don't have everything out).  I walked home, whiel she went back to the cottage to unload.

When I got here, I did the usual: computer, book, TV.  I also managed to update my checkbook and get all the bills for September paid and ready to mail.  And then I went to bed, read some, and then to sleep.

Still taking the anti-biotic for the abscess, and taking an Ibuprophen 800 before going to bed just to make sure I dont have any pain while sleeping.

POLT

No comments: