Thursday, August 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 232)...

Chapter 8, Page 19...

Wednesday, I got up a little after 8, showered, and called mom.  We were meeting at her house.  As she came in from the cottage, I went to Rutters for breakfast and coffee.  We both got to the house and loaded up both cars: with shoes, clothes, stuff from the fridge and freezer, and she threw things from the kitchen drawers into a box to take out to the cottage kitchen.  I also gathered a bunch of pictures from all over the house and moved them into one group in the living room for transport later.

Then we drove to the cottage and unloaded everything.  Also, we unloaded a few of the many boxes still in the garage.  Then we had to take keys to the house to the auction place because Thursday was the day for people to come through and look at things they were bidding on if they wanted to, and the auction people needed a way into the house.

After this, as it was noon, mom dropped me off at my place.  She was going on a bus day trip leaving at 3, to see Carol Burnett (lucky mom!), and she wanted to get ready, get her friend and get to the place the bus is going to pick them up.

When I got home, as we had planned, I contacted Derick, and then went to his place for some bedtimesexxyfun!  After that fun, I stopped by Taco Bell, ordered some lunch, and brought it home here to eat.

The remainder of the day I spent either on the computer, watching TV or reading.  Oh, and I also made sure I was taking the anti-biotic every 7.5 hours or so (even setting my alarm and waking up at 4:30 am just to take the pill before going back to sleep).

POLT

No comments: