Saturday, August 08, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 220)...

Chapter 8, Page 7....

Friday, when my alarm went off, I turned it off and, unlike most mornings, I apparently did NOT reset the time to like 15 minutes later.  I woke up about ten minutes before I was supposed to be at work.  *SIGH*  So I called in and told them I'd be there at 9, and proceeded to get ready.  I didn't rush, cause really, what was the point, I was already going to be late.

There was a bunch of paperwork I wanted to get done that day, but, because of all this little piddlin' stuff that kept popping up, I never actually to get that stuff done.  Ah well, there's always tomorrow at work.

After work, I stopped by Freddie's and got a sub for supper and as soon as I got home, I ate it.  Yummy.  I gave up on the book I was reading, it was a series of what-if's, about World War II.  While alternative histories are very interesting to me, these scenarios in this book were very...dry.  Very academic, somewhat boring.  So I gave up on it, and I started a new one.  Read about 40 pages by the end of the night.

Other than this, it was the normal shit: computer, a bit of TV, to bed, read and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: