Thursday, August 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 224 & 225)...

Chapter 8, Page 11....

Mom and I had our cars packed up with boxes the night before, so this morning, I got up and showered and dressed and walked over to mom's and we waited.  For my uncle and aunt.  They brought the van and the pickup, which we loaded up as well.  And then mom and I went to the village and got her keys.

After signing some paperwork, we took the keys to the cottage and unloaded the van and pickup.  Then we went back to her house and loaded them both up again.  Going back to the cottage, we got them unloaded and the cars as well.  Then mom took us to Applebees for lunch.  Following this, I came back home.  I read, I was on the computer, I took a nap, around an hour, and it was glorious!  I then called mom, she was at the cottage doing something.  When she got back home, we went back out and unloaded some more of the boxes.  After this, mom wanted a hamburger, so we went to Waynesburger and each enjoyed a burger.  Then I came home, was on the computer for a bit then went to bed and read and to sleep.

Chapter 8, page 12...

I got up for work and got there without a problem.  I completed all the things I needed to get done for the day.  When I got home, I changed my clothes and walked over to mom's.  She already had my uncle's pickup and we loaded it up with more stuff and took it to the cottage.  After we unloaded it, she emptied a few of the boxes and then we returned the pickup, and got in her car.  She wanted mashed potatoes and a real meal, so we went to The Parlor House.  After the meal, I came back here and hung out before going to bed to read and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: