Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 238)...

Chapter 8, Page 25...

Tuesday, I had trouble getting up, but I made it to work.  I had a lot of work to get done, and I got most of it finished, which was a good thing.  Also, on a better note, my tooth hurt less this day than the day before, so that's a positive thing.  I took an Ibuprophen at 8 in the morning, they're supposed to last 8 hours, but I was feeling a little pressure around 2, so i took another then.  Other than that, no biggie.  I still took the anti-biotic every twelve hours, and I took a Vicodin before I went to sleep.

But before that, I spent the evening doing all the normal shit: tv, reading, computer, even found time to go to the grocery store and to take a short nap.  Went I went up to bed (after taking the Vicodin) I took a shower then went to bed to read and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: