Monday, August 10, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 222 )...

Chapter 8, Page 9...

Got up a little late-ish Sunday.  Did NOT get breakfast or coffee from Rutters. I did put around online and read some before getting a shower and then waiting for mom to come pick me up.  We went to Longhorn Steak House for lunch.  I didn't really like that place because I thought it was overpriced, but I gotta say, it didn't seem that way this time.  Anyway, after that, we went to Ollie's, where I bought some books (surprise, surprise), and then to Sam's where I got candy for work.  After this, mom dropped me off at the house.

The remainder of the afternoon was spent reading, on the computer, and watching some crap on TV.  In the evening, a little after 8PM, I decided since I had done nothing all day, I went for a walk.  Only a two mile walk, walking for only a little over a half hour, but still it was better than nothing.

Upon getting home, I took a shower, and then went to bed, read some more and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: