Thursday, August 27, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 239)...

Chapter 8, Page 26....

Wednesday, I had a horrible time getting up, and got stuck in the road construction traffic, so I didn't get to work until almost an hour late.  I had a meeting at noon, so I spent the morning getting things ready to that.  And after the meeting, I got other things done that needed done, so all in all, it was a productive day.

After work, I got home and check a few hookup apps.  One guy on there had messaged me(named Neil) and we chatted for a few minutes before we decided he should come over.  And so he did.  And an hour and a half later, after intense amazing bedtimesexxyfun, he left.  But in addition to all that, there was chatting and cuddling and laughter.  He's a sweet guy.  I like him.  We agreed he'd come back again, and we agreed it wouldn't just be about the bedtimesexxyfun.  I mean, if it IS just about that, that'll still be a great freakin time.  But I think both of us would like to do more than just that.  But we'll see.  And at any rate, I had a smile on my face the rest of the evening.

After this, I was famished, so I ordered a small pizza, picked it up, brought it home and devoured it.  I did some stuff online while on NetFlix streaming, I watched some episodes of the Doctor Who/Donna Noble season.  I think I'll watch all of them in a row here, that's a good season.

Mom also called me.  She told me her lanline at the cottage had gotten turned on, so now she had that available to her, finally.  And she said the people that are buying the house called her.  They bid on some stuff at her online auction: the picnic table, the riding lawnmover, a box full of kids books, other things, and they won them.  They asked if they could just leave them there instead of taking them out of the house on Wednesday only to return them on Monday.  Mom said that's fine.  They're really excited about the house!  And why shouldn't they be?

After this, I went to bed (still smiling) read some, and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: