Friday, August 21, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 233)...

Chapter 8, Page 20...

So Thursday, I had trouble getting out of bed and got to work almost a half hour late.  I had a LOT to catch up since I had been off the previous two days helping mom move.  I did manage to get a LOT of stuff done, although completing one thing would have to wait until Friday.

After work, I came home hung out here doing absolutely nothing.  Just the normal shit: reading, on the computer, watching TV.  I did in fact watch the "European Vacation" movie.  Funny, but still the weakest of the original franchise, I think.  And when it was over, I went to bed to read some more and then to sleep.

I set my alarm for 3am, because that's the next time I'd have to take the anti-biotic.  And get up at 3am, somehow I managed to do.  And then back to sleep.

POLT

No comments: