Sunday, August 09, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 221)...

Chapter 8, Page 8...

Saturday, at work, I took care of all the new clients, and get all that paperwork that I put off on Friday, completed.  It wasn't a bad day at all.  And I left two hours early.

I immediately went to the movie theater where I met A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking.  He paid for our tickets in, I bought us the drinks and popcorn, and off we went to watch the Vacation movie.  It was....okay.  There were some parts that were very funny, and others that were chuckleworthy, but portions of it were just, frankly, boring.  The original Vacation series was much better overall, but it was a pleasant distraction.

After this, I came home, and hung out here a bit, and then later, decided to take a walk.  I mailed a letter and then ended the walk at Waynesburger, where I got a burger and fries, took them home, and ate them here.

The remainder of the evening, I just hung out, on the computer, and watching "Tootsie", cause it's a great movie.  I didn't watch it all the way through, cause I was tired, so I turned it off, went to bed, read some more and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: