Monday, July 12, 2010

Even though i've forgotten how i've forgotten...

So toda is July 12th, which would typically be a 12 For The 12th post day. And first thing in the morning, I did in fact take two photos. And then I promptly forgot all about it.

Now to be fair, I did have a rather hectic day at work, with all kinds of hell breaking loose with less than an hour to quitting time. This resulted in frantic running around by myself to get something resolved. And throughout the day, bossy, asshole, soon-but-not-soon-enough-to-retire, know-it-all coworker was a constant source of irritation...as is her way. And since I've been home, I've had a slight headache and neck pain, which Advil has helped with. But all these things wrapped up together means, I didn't take any more photos at all this day.

And yeah, it's 8:30, so I still have 3.5 hours to take ten more photos, BUT, I'm tired, and sleepy and headachey, so I'm going to bed here soon.

I'll just skip 12 For The 12th this month, and go with next month. But please, dont' let this stop you from checking out other people's 12 For The 12th at Chad's Blog.

POLT

No comments: