Monday, July 05, 2010

Sorry for nearly the incessant tooth pain bitching BUT, last night it was so bad, it woke me up out of sleep. And not only my upper jaw was hurting, but so was my lower one right underneath it. Or so it thought at the time, I mighta not been totally awake. I popped 4 Advil and eventually got back to sleep.

My lower jaw hasn't hurt at all today, and the upper jaw around the tooth has been hurting on and off, but wasn't really all that bad.

I was supposed to go shopping today with two friends. We were going to leave at 9:00. They texted me last night about 11:00 and asked to go at noon cause they were drunk. SO I said fine. Then I had the issues with the tooth pain, and when the alarm went off today, i called them and said I didn't think I should be out driving around with this pain/on the vicodin I was taking. So we had to reschdule.

I didn't actually get out of bed until 11:00. There was limited pain, but I was hesitant to eat anything cause I didn't want the pain to increase. But, about 2:00, being really hungry and not feeling too much pain, I ordered a pizza. I am generally a very fast eater, but not today. I ate very slowly, delicately. And even though I did accidently hit the tooth onto the lower one, thus causing searing pain, but it didn't last. I took a vicodin left over from the arm pain and now I don't fell any pain at all, so at least that's working.

I'm just hoping it lessens on its own cause I got a busy week upcoming and I don't want to have to cancel plans. Plus, of course, I don't want the pain either!

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Ugh. Hope you can hold out until you get to the dentist or it just goes away.

Michelle M. said...

Yikes! You poor thing. Tooth pain is just awful. I hope you are completely pain free soon!