Friday, July 16, 2010

Then you go downtown i said...

After work today, I went to Sam's (don't judge) to get some things I needed. And as I always do at Sam's, I checked out the books and movies they had. Well, I found Smallville Seasons 7 & 8.

But I thought to myself, I'm only halfway through Season 4, and I haven't actually watched any of it for weeks, and I'm bogged down, unsure if I'm gonna continue viewing what I had.

But then, I said, "But they're only $17.88 each! I mean, that's a STEAL! It's like together, they're half of what I paid for all the other seasons I got!"

And then, I said, "Yes, it's a good deal, but do you NEED them? Will you watch them?"

And then I said, "I might not watch them now, but what if I decided to finish sometime in the future. If I buy them now, I'll have them there already."

And then I said, "But is it worth it to spend the money on the chance you just maybe might watch them at some point in the future?"

And then I said, "But if I DO watch them, how much will I have to pay for them then? If I can even find them?"

And then I said, "But if you never watch them, then you're wasting the money."

And then I said, "But if I DO want to watch them later, I'll never be able to get them this cheap again."

And then, I said, "Aw, hell, I'm gonna get them. Screw it, it's only money."

And then I realized I was standing in Sam's talking to myself. And looking around, I saw people looking at me as I look at the those types of people that hang out in Wal-Mart and Sam's. So I grabbed the DVD sets and scuttled away to get the other things I needed.

So, yeah, now I've got 8 seasons of Smallville. And I'm bogged down in Season 4. Oh well, maybe I'll start it up again. Maybe.

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Tsk tsk. You should have listened to yourself. LOL You'll NEVER watch them now just because you bought them. :-)

Polt said...

I'm having buyer's remorse already.

HUGS...