Friday, July 09, 2010

He who has the most toys...

SO I got this email today:

Hello, I am contacting you to ask if you would be interested in joining our
adult novelty review program?
Every 6-8 weeks we would supply a new item of your choice,
free ofcharge in return for a review to be posted on your blog.
We are an established online shop, in operation since 2004. We offer a
variety of items some are sexual, some are sensual so you would be able
to find an item that matches the tone of your site.
Please take a look through the site and suggest and item or two that you
would like to have and we will work together and go from there!

So, what do you guys think? Is this something I should do? Does this sound legit? I don't know if it's appropriate for the Palace. It does sound a bit fun, but, I don't know. Give me opinions.


POLT

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

For me, it would depend on the items. I do enjoy free stuff! As long as you don't have to compromise your blog and you can be honest in your reviews, I say go for it. *

*Keeping in mind, I have no idea about how this stuff works.

Ryan said...

I think it comes down to two questions:

Will the items be of interest to you?

Do you want to tell others about the details of your encounter with a Fleshlight?

john said...

Cupcake makes a good point, though a Fleshlight wasn't the first toy that came to mind. I was wondering how he would feel about sharing his encounter with a Bulldozer: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=SP123PPNA