Wednesday, July 07, 2010

It's a heat wave, burning in my heart...

Due to it reaching 107 degrees (that's ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN FUCKING DEGREES!), and due to the heat wave we've been having the last few days, I'd thought I'd list the Ten Things I Like Better Than 100+ Degree Weather.

10. Hemorrhoids


9. Far Right Wing Nut Conservative Republican


8. Sunburns


7. Being Stuck In Traffic


6. Justin Bieber


5. Meetings With The Boss


4. TV Shopping Networks


3. Blisters On Your Feet


2. Hanovers


1. MRSA Infected Spider Bites


Yeah, that should show you all just exactly HOW much I love this weather we've been having.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

I hate the heat but I think you beat me because except for traffic (in an air conditioned car) and sunburn, I was hopefully at the pool or beach, I will take the heat. Sad really.

Michelle M. said...

Ooh - Polt's hell: being late to a meeting with the boss about tv shopping networks because you're stuck in traffic in 100 degree weather with a far right wing nut conservative Republican while suffering from a hangover, blisters, hemorrhoids, a spider bite and a sunburn, all the while listening to the Bieber on the radio.

Anonymous said...

I kind of like it hot. The eye candy is just incredible this time of year in this city.

That said, I go from air conditioned bedroom to shower, back to bedroom to dress. Then out of the house and to work which is air conditioned. So it isn't THAT bad.

And the air conditioning even works on the public transit system. Imagine!