Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm lazy when i'm lovin...

Today, yeah, it was a good, lazy day.

Slept in until about 10:00. Putzed around online, harvested some sugar cane, took care of.."some business", ate a bowl of Wheaties. Then I showered and headed off to moms.

I played with Angel and read the paper until mom got home. Then we went to Montezuma's for lunch (and yes, for those counting, that was my 4th trip there in 12 days!). We then went back to her house and talked and stuff.

I got back to my place before 2:00, cause it was then that Me-Chell showed up. She had a list of homes and apartments in Waynesboro that she and her boyfriend might want to rent. We just went to see where the places were, not to actually go inside and see them. She'd wait until she and her boyfriend can do that together. We went as far as Tomstown, Country Club Road, and even up by PenMar! We were as close to my house as mom's house is.

We also went to the grocery store and got ravioli, meatballs, sauce and garlic bread. When we returned to my house, we sat around and talked for about an hour, and then I made the pasta and we enjoyed it. Yum. Then we talked for a bit more and watched some crap on TV before she left.

I then basically just sat on my fat ass, putzed around on the computer again and watched some other crap on TV.

Yeah, a wasted lazy day...but after the day yesterday at work, and in fact, the whole entire passed week, yeah, it's worth it.

POLT

No comments: