Monday, July 26, 2010

I do win the contest no feel no way a guy...

Some of you know, although others don't, that I'm in an online Biggest Loser contest. It's over at Cocky & Rude. I'm in the contest (called 'Biggest Cock & Rudest Loser") against 7 other contestants, including the two guys that run Cocky & Rude blog, two chicks named Michelle, a skinny kid who's goal is to actually GAIN weight, and a cat. Oh and some guy I know nothing about except that he's named Matt.

At any rate, we're now in the third week of the eight week contest. You can read the first week's results HERE and the second week's results HERE.

But in a nutshell, all you need to know is that, so far, I'm nowhere NEAR the Biggest Cock position and much more close to the Rudest Loser position. *SIGH*

Anyways, I don't know if I'll do a weekly update about the contest, but if you want to check at Cocky & Rude each Thursday, you can check out my, and everyone else's progress.



Or regress, as the case may be.

POLT

No comments: