Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 279)...

Chapter 10, Page 5...

Monday, I got up in the mid morning and hung out here doing nothing really much at all.  A little after noon, I got a call from a fuckbuddy and we planned on getting together, but then he texted and said his plans changed and we couldn't get together after all.  *SIGH*

After this, mom and I went to Lowes and got the light kit for the ceiling fan I need so the electrician can replace it hopefully later this week.  Later, I swept hallway out and shook out the rugs (so the electrician wont see all the dust bunnies that had been living there).  And I went out front and ripped up all the flowers and weeds in the front garden.  The flowers were still in bloom, but it's been getting colder, and it IS October, so I thought I'd just get them out before they all died.  And then even later, I took a walk, to the Post Office and beyond.

I came home, watched a bit the football game, was tired, and went to bed to read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: