Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All the tears, all the stress you're the best...

Let me just say right here and now, so there's not question later, I fucking HATE stress! It sucks!! My dental appointment is still like three weeks away, and I am SO stressed about it. I can't believe how worried I am about it. Plus, there various stressors at work, shit that normally doesn't bother me but lately, probably because I'm stressed already, it stressed me out. I've got this fist of gnawing dread right in the center of my gut (and lay off the fisting jokes, please, I'm not in the mood). On the upside, I've kinda lost my appetite. Well, I still eat, but not anywhere near as much as I usually do. And I just don't really feel hungry. Oh, I feel worried, yes, but hungry? Eh, not so much.

I did get Chinese takeout for supper. And my fortune? It read, "Pass the bill to the person of your left."

What the FUCK????

OF my left? The person OF my left? And even the grammatical error aside, what the HELL kinda fortune tells you to pass the bill to someone else? What happened to outworn cliches and wishes of good luck and such? Pass the bill? Yeah, like that's gonna alieve my stress!

Breathe deep, breathe slowly, breathe deep, breathe slowly....

POLT

No comments: