Monday, June 07, 2010

It's a beautiful day....

The last two days have been absolutely beautiful! It's not longer in the low 90's with stifling humidity. The last two days have been in the high 70's, with zero humidity, and a pleasant breeze blowing.

Because of the improvements in the weather, I've managed to get motivated to do some shit around the house here.

Yesterday, I vaccumed the rugs, changed the bedsheets, did some laundry, paid some bills and then walked them to the Post Office. Today, after work, mom came down and we put together the storage box I bought, took it outside, brought the mower up from the basement and put it inside, put the air conditioner in my bedroom (although I won't be needing it tonight!), trimmed the hedges, did some more laundry, and then walked to Waynesburger for supper.

This is the type of weather I LOVE in the summer. Unfortunately, we too frequently have the type I mentioned first above. That type of weather is fit for neither man nor beast. Today's weather, simply divine.

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah today was super nice. Around 80F. I like it warm to hot so 80F was fine.

Did about six miles of walking. And found out the job I went for, they started checking my references today.