Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'll be sitting here waiting killing time, waiting on...

So now I'm home from work. I've watered the flowers (my daily post work chore) and have all three a/c's turned on and pumping out the cool air. Oh yeah, that's gonna cost a pretty penny on the electric bill. But after all, TAM'S going to be here somewhat soon, and it needs to be not hot and humidity so she doesn't melt like a snowman in August. And for Tam, there's NO expense that's too much to spend!

We've got plans to eat some of Mama Polt's home cooking once she gets here, and I suppose there'll be lots of talking, laughing and dishing of dirt once we get back to my house from Mom's. The whole thing ought to be a tremendous hoot!

Oooh, I might squee from the anticipation!

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.

Michelle M. said...

I hope you're taking pictures!