Sunday, June 06, 2010

A people and tongue and nation (Part 1)...

Luscious Licks
A new semi-reoccuring feature here at the Palace: Luscious Licks, aka Terrific Tongues. It's little more than guys showing their tongues. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but I've got quite a few photos for this category, some with really hot guys showing their tongues, and others with pretty impressive tongues on normal guys. And sometimes, a little of both.

So let's begin this thing with this gentleman:


Yeah, the abs, and the nips, and the pecs, and the biceps are ALL drool-worthy. And the tattoos are a pretty nifty addition to the package. But frankly, it's the tongue that makes it all for me. I'm pretty sure that thing, with it's length, could carress my tonsils. And any number of other various and sundry body parts, both internal and external. And that's what does it for me, and why he gets to go first!

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

It does look very long. Freakishly long, as in alien from another planet wrong. Not that there's anything wrong with that.