Thursday, August 26, 2010

Purple toupee will show the way...

Due to my love of all things purple, I suppose it should come as too much of a surprise that I have a lot of purple things in my home. "How many purple things, Polt?" you ask. Well, let's see.


Purple plastic cup. Just puchased this weekend at Wal-Mart, 2 for $5!


Purple curtain in dining room. Mama Polt made these herself!


Purple flower growing in front yard. Much ot my surprise, I haven't killed it yet! And it appears to be actually flourishing.


Purple hand soap.


Purple Anti-acid. Although why it's label is purpled when it's cherry flavored is beyond me.


Purple bathroom rugs.


Purple crate. What else this shows me is that I must get to work on organizing that middle bedroom still.


Purple mouthwash. Kinda tastes like crap, but it's purple, so I use it.


Purple paint on dining room walls. Although the credit for this actually goes to the previous owners.


Purple Photo Album. The rainbow one off to the left holds all my Gay Pride Parade photos from over the years.


Purple dust rag. Not that I really honestly dust much.


Purple rugs in the dining room.


Purple shamp00 and conditioner.


Purple t-shirt.


Purple tiara and beads. Shut up, it's not like YOU don't them too somewhere in your house!


Purple toothbrush carrier. So I travel in purple style on vacations.


Purple weed growing right off my back porch. I do wanna rip it out, cause it's just a weed. But it's purple. So it lives.

POLT

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have snapped a pic. I was on a 2009 Gillig bus today and I noticed the seats are a blend of purple and black.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Half of these things aren't purple.

that's J-O-S-H said...

Half of these things aren't purple.

Polt said...

Acutally Josh, all of them ARE purple, but thanks so much for inspecting them so closely.

HUGS....

that's J-O-S-H said...

NO. Some are lavender. I'm calling the color police on you.

Polt said...

PFfft, fuschia, lavender, plum, violet, mauve, they's ALL purple to me! :)

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

I think of you when I see the color purple (sorry Oprah). I took some photos in NYC of some purple Polt stuff. One of these days I'll get around to sending them to you!