Saturday, August 07, 2010

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you live with me....

God, I can be SUCH a fag sometimes.

So last night, I'm writing up the last Puntabupoolparty post, and I've got the iTunes playing on random, right? It's mostly background music, not really paying too much attention to it. And without realizing it, I just started singing along with a few songs.

Well, one of them was
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. And halfway through the song it occured to me what I was listening to and singing. This was the unofficial "Our Song" for Freddie and I. Whenever I hear it, I think of he and I laying in bed one Sunday morning, while it played on the radio. We were cuddling, spooning really, and then he rolled over so that our faces were just inches from each other. And he started singing it. But not well. And I sang it back. Even worse. And then we laughed, kissed, and just held each other. And all was right with the world. And that's when it became "Our Song".

Although last night, when I remembered this, I stopping singing and typing and just relived the memory. And then before the song ended, I started crying. Not sobbing, just tears running down my cheeks. And it's funny, cause I haven't really thought of Freddie in years, and it's not as if I still want to be with the guy or anything. I mean, it was great times when they were happening, but they're a part of my past now. So I'm not really sure why I was crying, but crying I was.

I went back and looked at the Freddie photos...these are three of my favorites:






God, I can be such a fag sometimes.

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

That's sweet. Even thing that end had good parts, seems like you miss that part, not the whole bit. You guys were cuties. Well, you still are. :-)

Anonymous said...

:'(

What sweet pictures ...