Monday, August 02, 2010

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 263)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS
In case you haven't already heard, I spent this past weekend at the Puntabupoolparty in Long Island. I didn't have a Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos post predone because I wanted to use photos from the party. And so without further ado, I give you this week's theme: Hot Shirtless Guys At The Puntabupoolparty!


Paul


FDot


Harry, of the Michelle M & Harry fame


Jere


Adam & Mikey, and I STILL cannot tell which one is Cocky and which one is Rude!


David wore the skimpiest swimsuit


Josh


Enrico


Chris D.


VUBOQ didn't actually go IN the pool he just sat next to it, consumed alochol and tried not to get too crispy from the sun.


I forgot to get a photo of Nathan at the pool, but I got one the next day when we were at the beach.


Justin, on the other hand, didn't let a little like water deter him from his photo taking.


Tam, Michelle M. and Kristin just sat nearby, enjoying the views and gossiping about the boys


Craiggers was so exhausted from his hosting duties, he collapsed next to the pool. The fight over who would give him CPR was violent, bloody and epic.


Craiggers' sister Amanda, she of the "Best Feet" contest, never made into the pool either. She just sat there and showed off her goods.


Craiggers' parents loved the bench we got for them as a thank you gift. But not apparently as much as they love each other, as they barely broke the liplocked embrace to thank us.


And someone even somehow managed to capture a photo of ME at the pool!

POLT

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture of Tam!

goblinbox said...

*lolz*

Tam said...

OMG, I laughed until I have tears, about one photo in particular. Super job, that is so funny and damn I look good. :-)

hoteltuesday said...

I'm not Latino!
David is cute!

Paul said...

LOL!!!!
I believe that Tam and I are laughing at the same photo, and thanks for getting my good side. :-P

FDot said...

Wow, you captured my outer and inner beauty all at once!

Adam said...

I'm so young and hairless ... how'd that happen?

somewhere said...

I am so obviously the hotter guy in our photo.