Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh, well i wonder, yes i wonder...

So let's say you're talking someone. It could be an important comversation, a boring one, a useless topic, or one that you really care about. And as the other person is saying something, does you mind ever wander into....debauchery?

Like thinking: "Man, I could suck on his lips for hours."
Or "the things my tongue could do to his nipples."
Or "I wonder what his nipples look like."
Or "I wonder what he looks like naked."
Or "Do you think he makes a lot of noise when he has an orgasm? Do his toes curl? Does he have a whole body shudder during it? I could GIVE him a toe curling, whole body shudder. Repeatedly. As many times as he'd let me. I bet he does make a lot of noise. Probably even talks real nasty when he's into it. Calling me a bitch and stuff. Oh, I'd be HIS bitch. Easy. I could be his decadent, debauched love slave. Or he could be mine. Yeah, that'd be better. Those ears he's got that stick out a little bit, yeah, I could grab those and direct his mouth wherever I wanted it to go. He'd be a good obedient little bitch, I bet. Look real good in a leather collar on a leash. Or no, he probably wouldn't go for that. He'd probably fight that...for all the good it would do him. Nah, he wouldn't need the collar, I'd teach him right without that. He'd be begging for it. The little bitch."

Not that I've ever had this happen to me. I'm just curious if anyone else had issues like this sometimes.

POLT

No comments: