Thursday, July 19, 2012

Call me in three months time, I'll be fine (Part 17)...

THURSDAY THREE

Let's see what made this past week more interesting.

1) A Working Refridgerator


On July 3rd, my fridge died.  On the following Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday, the repairman was here.  While it wasn't working properly, the temps inside the fridge went up as high as 80 degrees.  Last Tuesday, the last day he was here, he put more coolant in with dye, so that when it leaked again, the dye would dye the tubes and show him where the leaks were.  He never said he actually fixed anything.  Although since that day when he put the dye in, it's worked perfectly. I'm still expecting it to die on me again at some time in the near future, but for now, it works.  And you never know how much you miss a fridge and ice and cold drinks, until you don't have them.

2) Shirtlessness


I absolutely ABHOR this kinda weather.  Any temps above 80 degrees is too hot for me, add in to that humidity, and the whole thing just should be illegal.  But one pleasant side effect is driving through town and seeing all the hot guys walking around without their shirts on.  I'm surprised I dont have whiplash yet.  Seriously, it better cool off soon, or I'm gonna have a wreck with all the distractions.

3. July With Bond


The Encore Channel is doing July With Bond: they're showing all the Bond films throughout the month.  I love me some James Bond films.  So I've been catching up with the greats (Goldfinger) and the....not so greats (Moonraker).  But I do love seeing them.

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

No fridge? That's awful! Especially in the summer. Glad to hear it's working now.

Anonymous said...

That is the beauty of hot weather. The eye candy is stunning.