Sunday, July 29, 2012

Still at it again, until death do us part (Part 7)...

DEAD OR ALIVE!

Don't cheat by going on Google or Wikipedia and looking this up.  Nobody like a cheater.

In between the afternoon and evening broadcasts of the Olympics (when the local station was only showing it's crappy news show), I flipped through the channels to see what else was on, and stumbled upon "West Side Story".  And that led to today's Dead Or Alive!

Rita Moreno 


Miss Moreno was born in 1931 in Puerto Rico.  She has won an Oscar, and Emmy, a Tony, and a Grammy.  I knew her first from being on The Electric Company in my youth, but also as recently as being the Catholic nun in Oz.  She's started in the entertainment industry in 1950 and performed into the 21st century, a span of over 50 years.

So tell me, Rita Moreno, is she.....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

6 comments:

Tam said...

I'm pretty sure she's still alive, but the way my luck's been running she's probably been dead for decades. Going with alive though.

Anonymous said...

I'll say alive.

Adam said...

Alive ... and EGOT! Puerto Rico, my heart's devotion, Let it sink back in the ocean!

Ryan said...

My guess is alive.

Amie said...

Alive.

Michelle M. said...

Alive. I think I would have read about it somewhere if she had died.