Thursday, July 26, 2012

Call me in three months time, I'll be fine (Part 18)...

THURSDAY THREE

So let's see what made this past week a little more FABulous in the life of Polt.

1) Normal Temperatures


Finally, temperatures around here have gotten back to normal summer temps, instead of hovering at or around 100 degrees.  I've not run the a/c for days on end either.  Temps in the 80's are still a smidge higher than I like, but it's better than it was. (81 was the temp inside, 85 the temp outside)

2) Hanging with Family


On Sunday, mom and I took my two cousins, one 8 years old the other 5 years old, to see Ice Age, and then to the arcade to play $10 worth of tokens, and then got them ice cream.  I only see these boys at Easter and Christmas, and I missed them at Easter this year cause grandma was ill.  So I thought this would be a good fun thing to do with them.  And it was.  Although and 8 year old and a 5 year old together were a bit of a handful.  Good thing I asked mom along. (the picture is of mom watching Tereek and Javion playing air hockey)


3) AbFab


I suppose it's because they're showing a new Olympic episode of Absolutely Fabulous (from which the above photo is taken), but LOGO has been replaying episodes in a "Best Of" marathon.  And I've been watching it all week.  Man, I've forgotten just how hilarious that show was.  Even though I've seen them all before, even though I know what's going to happen in a given episode, I still laugh out loud when it happens again.  Simply genius.

So what made your week more livable?

POLT

No comments: