Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Still at it again, until death us do part (Part 6)...

DEAD OR ALIVE!

Don't cheat and Google this or look it up on Wikipedia, just give me your best guess.

With Sherman Hemsley's passing yesterday, I thought about the rest of the Jefferson's cast.  I originally wanted to do Weezie Jefferson, but I remember her dying.  And the way I generally work this is, if *I* don't know if they're dead or alive, then I use them.  Since I knew Weezie was deceased, I didn't want to use her.  So I moved on to the next family member: 

Mike Evans



Mr. Evans was born in 1949.  He was co-creator of the sitcom Good Times, but is best known for playing Lionel Jefferson, son of George and Weezie on The Jeffersons  (although there was another actor who played Lionel for a time, Mr. Evans is the one who originated the role and played the part the most).

So tell me, Mike Evans, is he...Dead Or Alive?

POLT

7 comments:

Tam said...

He was a good looking man. I'm going alive.

Michelle M. said...

I'm going to say alive. I hope he's alive. I used to think he was cute.

Polt said...

Oh he was SOOOO cute when he was on the Jeffersons! Best thing about the whole show. :)

And I'll not offer a guess, since I know the answer. :)

HUGS...

FDot said...

I'll say Dead. I know one of the two Lionels died.

Mark said...

I'll say Alive

Adam said...

DEAD

Amie said...

Dead.