Saturday, July 14, 2012

Still at it again, till death do us part (Part 4)...

DEAD OR ALIVE?

Don't cheat, just give me your best guess.

With the recent death of Andy Griffith, I got to thinking about the rest of the cast of his show.  And settled on Andy's girlfriend, Helen Crump, as played by

Aneta Corsaut



Miss Corsaut was born on November 3, 1933.  She starred as Sheriff Andy's girlfriend and Opie's schoolteacher starting in 1963 and continuing to do so even through the sequels and reunions after the show ended.

So tell me, Aneta Corsaut, TV's Helen Crump, is she...Dead Or Alive?

POLT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to right off the cuff say dead.

Tam said...

I'm going with dead. I gotta get it right sooner or later.

Mark said...

She'd only be 78, so I'll say alive.

Amie said...

Dead.

Michelle M. said...

Dead.

Adam said...

dead!