Thursday, July 26, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a question of when (Part 3)...

Once again it's time for...

10 QUESTIONS!

This featuring the stupendous...MICHELLE M.!


I'm Michelle M.  I live in San Diego with my husband Harry and my two adorable budgies, Cooper and Dewey.  I blog on Mondays for C&R and everyday on Cooper's Corner.  Cooper's Corner


I love to read, sleep, eat and watch TV.  And I love Wonder Woman almost as much as Polt loves Superman.


I met Polt in the Puntabulous comment section and in person at the Puntabulous Pool Party of 2010.  He is just as wonderful in person as he is on the Internet and he gives the best HUGS...


1. How many tattoos do you have and/or want?
Zero and none.
2. What is the highest level math class you've taken?
What comes after calculus?  Whatever that was.  It was a traumatic experience and I've blocked it from my memory.
3. Who shot JR? 
I never watched Dallas, but if I remember my People magazine correctly it was Kristin.
4. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
The Beatles. (So many great songs - and one with my name!)
5. At what age did you lost your virginity?
It was either the Bronze Age or the Iron Age.  I can't remember...
6. Make an anagram of your name.
(With my middle name) Elect hell-like commie.
7. What is the most expensive thing you've owned?
My green Toyota Tercel was probably the most expensive thing I ever purchased.
8. What is one appliance you would NEVER want to lose?
The washing machine (and dryer).  I've spent most of my life driving my clothes to a laundromat, so having a washer and dryer in the house is a dream come true.
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I was hoping for the pie vs. cake question (cherry pie).  Hmmm...it varies, but at the moment, I'd say Haagen-Daz' dulce de leche.
10. In how many jobs have you worked?
Too many.

There ya go, now everyone knows the awesome Michelle M. in just a little more awesome detail.

If you want to play along, but haven't let me know it yet, send me an email at poltguy@yahoo.com and tell me you want to play. I'll add you to the waiting list.

POLT



5 comments:

Tam said...

Yay Michelle and her kids!

Well done for knowing Kristin and not even watching Dallas. 3 points for you. Your answer to #5 was brilliant.

I'm kind of in a pecan praline mode for ice-cream lately, or something like that.

Mark said...

I met Polt, Michelle, Tam and John in the Puntabulous comments and I have to say All of you are genuine, kind, and all around wonderful people. I try to keep a low profile now, but I just had to say that. :-)

Michelle M. said...

Hi Mark! I'm so glad to see you (well, read your comment). Hope you'll be commenting more!

Tam - that sounds delicious!

Polt said...

Im with Michelle M., great to hear from mark again,hopefully, it'll be a more regular occurance! And Mark, if you want a shot at this, let me know!

HUGS....

john said...

MARK! HOLY CRAP! It is great to hear from you and hope you are well!

Michelle is too freaking cute. Answer to number five is is genius as was the answer to number two.