Monday, July 16, 2012

Religion serves a purpose, this I realize...

I had read some things from Paul's insanely cute boyfriend, Travis, about someone named Frank Ocean, how Travis was anxious to see him in concert and so on.  Never heard of the guy, so I thought, eh, he's probably a local New York artist, whatever.  Then I read something in Time about him over the weekend: A hip-hop artist coming out as gay, or bisexual, right before the release of his debut album.  Pretty gutsy.  And the guy looked pretty cute too, so I looked up a song of his on Youtube.  And it's a pretty damn good song.  I'm going to look up a few more, see what I think of them, and perhaps buy the album.  If this one song is any indication, he's a pretty good singer.  Here, try it out for yourself:



POLT

3 comments:

adam said...

He was also one of C&R's Friday Fives last week ... just say'n :)

Polt said...

Why yes, yes he was. But since all the cool people already read C&C I didn't see any need to include that here. :)

HUGS....

Enrico said...

This is my favorite album at the moment!! My other faves besides from "Bad Religion" are "Pyramids" and "Pilot Jones" and "Thinking Bout You"!