Friday, July 13, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a question of when (Part 1)...

In an effort to
get to know the Palace's regular readers (all 4 of you)
get more people to come here
make a new re-occuring feature
make some more useless filler to occupy space here
make something interesting here
make the Palace more interactive, I've got this new feature.  I call it....

10 QUESTIONS

I've made a list of 100 random questions covering all types of subjects.  When one of you readers let me know you want to play, I'll randomly pick 10 of those questions and email them to you for your answers.  I will then post those answers, thus allowing us all to get know some of the Palace's regular readers (all 4 of you) a little better. None of the questions are terribly personal or embarrassing, when I was coming up with them, I did it assuming that these were questions even Mama Polt could answer.

If you're interested, just fire me off an email at poltguy@yahoo.com and let me know.   I'll send you the questions, you send me the answers, along with a short blurb (a sentence to a paragraph) about yourself (who you are, how you know me, how long you've been reading the Palace, if you have your  own blog, whatever), and, if possible, a photo.  It doesn't have to be OF you, for instance, if *I* were answering these and sending a pic, I'd send the Purple Eye Of Polt pic.

Hopefully, more than one of you will be interested in doing this.  If not, eh, whatever, I'll try to think of something else. Or I could have those few of you interested perhaps do it more than once with different questions.  Whatever, I think I'm getting ahead of myself.

By way of example, I had Kris be my guinea pig.  These are the questions he got and his answers.  I assume he needs no blurb explaining who he is.  If you don't know, check in the sidebar at left, he has his own label.

KRIS


1. Who is someone famous who shares your birthday?
Seth Rogan
2. What is your least favorite holiday?
Valentine's Day
3. Which is better, cake or pie, and what is your favorite kind?
Pie and Chocolate Custard Pie.
4. Do you think you have a fat ass (in either a good or bad way)?
Yes, and in a GOOD way (Polt says,"This I can personally attest to being true!")
5. If you could take a week's vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Dallas, Texas
6. What is one thing you would never EVER do, no matter what?
Have a pet spider
7. How many credit cards do you own?
Two
8. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most frequently guilty of?
Lust, Pride, Sloth
9. How long are you online in an average week?
Six hours
10. When was the last time you vomited?
A few years ago at a party.

See, that's it?  Relatively painless, right?  Send me those emails if you wanna be next!

POLT

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Dallas for anywhere in the world? That's interesting!

adam said...

I WANT TO PLAYYYY!

stratcat45 said...

I'm in too!

Tam said...

6 hours a week? Amateur. Kids these days. ;-)

I prefer fruit pies, like Mama Polt's cherry. Sigh.