Sunday, July 22, 2012

Drive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Part 186)...

SUPERMAN SUNDAYS

Last night, was the Gay Pride Parade in San Diego.  Cupcake, The Palace's San Diego correspondent, was twetting photos of the Parade.  One batch of photos he put up were of a bunch of go-go boys, presumably from some bar out there, dressed up as superheros.  The photos were unfortunately taken from a bit of a distance so they weren't so clear. But it was nice to see what I could.

Then, today, I get on Facebook and what do i see?  One of my friends in Chicago posted a photo that one of his friends who had been at the Parade posted as well.  And it was a much better photo of the superhero go-go boys.  So, this week I've posted that photo.


In case you can't tell we have Thor, Wolverine, Flash, SUPERMAN, Captain America, Robin, Green Lantern, Batman, and obvious power bottom Spider-Man in the front.

I'm not too keen on the Wolverine guy, but Thor and Superman are really nice to look at.  Oh, and Green Lantern....ooooh, Green Lantern....yummy.

POLT

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I didn't notice the Green Lantern because he was on the other side of the float. There was also a superhero that I didn't recognize with a white cape that isn't in the picture.

Tu might have some better picture. He had a decent non-cell phone camera.