Sunday, July 01, 2012

Haven't shaved for days, keeps the appearance of delay...

Guess what I did last night?  I shaved my goatee.  I have this little...mark, raised area, whatever right below my bottom lip, have had it for a few weeks.  I thought it might be an infected hair or something, so I thought I should shave the hair around it off.  And then I thought, he, why not just shave the whole goatee?  It's been well over 12 years since I've gone goatee-less.  I did shave my moustache off at one point, due to an unfortunate accident while trimming it.  But not the whole thing, in over a decade.  And I'm off the next four days, so I thought, why not?  It'll grow back before my co-workers and clients see me again.  So I did it.

Before

After being trimmed.

Shaving cream applied
 (I know it's too much, over too large an area, but c'mon, it's been YEARS!  
How am I supposed to know how much to use right off the top?)

Halfway finished.
 (Had a bugger of a time getting that cream outta my nostrils)

Finished.

And I'm glad I'm not keeping it this way.  As you can probably see from my face, I don't really like it.  It looks....unnatural.  Luckily, it'll be back in a couple days.

POLT

No comments: