Saturday, July 21, 2012

Still at it again, till death do us part (Part 5)...

DEAD OF ALIVE!

Don't cheat and go look this up anywhere, just give me your best guess.

So with all the James Bond movies I've been watching lately, this time I've chosen....


ROGER MOORE.


Mr. Moore was born in 1927.  He starred in 6 James Bond films, starting with "Live And Let Die" in 1973 and ending with "A View To A Kill" in 1985.  But he's been in over three dozen films in his career.

So tell me, Roger Moore, the first man I ever saw play James Bond, is he....Dead Or Alive?

POLT


4 comments:

Tam said...

I'm pretty sure he's alive, although given my success with this game, that means he's likely dead, but I'll go with alive.

Mark said...

Alive!

adam said...

ALIVE

Michelle M. said...

Alive. I'm sure I would have heard if he had died. He is my favorite Bond, after all.