Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rubber on my tires, making contact with the road...

Have you heard they're providing 150,000 condoms for the Olympic athletes this time around?  



In Bejing, it was only 100,000 condoms.  Apparently, that wasn't enough.  By my calculations, that comes out to about 15 condoms per athlete.  With 17 days of festivites, that's less than one sex act per day per athlete.  Does this seem adequate?

I mean I know there's some married athletes.  And some ugly ones. And maybe one or two that are celebate or something.  They probably won't use any of the condoms.  But come ON!  Look at 5 guys on the men's gymnastic team.  I mean LOOK AT THEM!


Even assuming they're not gonna get any nookie on the days they compete, they'll certainly go through their allotment in record time!  Hell, Leyva alone could go through all 15 of his condoms in a few days!

My biggest complaint, though, is that I'm not the guy in charge of handing out the condoms to the athletes and, ya know, making sure they fit properly and all that.

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Lots of them go home early through or arrive late. If you lose weight lifting on day 2, your country often makes you go home rather than pay for you to stay for 2 weeks pissing around and having fun. So all the athletes aren't there for the full two weeks and I'd assume days you have to compete your mind is elsewhere, so it will probably be sufficient. :-)

Polt said...

You're probably right about all that. But if *I* looked like Leyva, or Orozco, or hell ANY OF THEM, was 20-ish years old, surrounded by other guys that looked like that, and was leaking testosterone and adrenaline, there's no way 15 would be enough! :)

HUGS...