Sunday, August 11, 2013

You wrote me poetry, you had a way with words (Part 1)...

I hate poetry, I really do.  But in my teens and twenties, when I was depressed (which as a teenager especially, was my emotional default setting) I could churn out some of the most horrifically bad poetry you've ever heard.  Stuff that would make a 15 year old Goth girl brimming over with ennui, giggle herself silly.  And I've just recently discovered a trove of it.

So, I thought I'd make this the next guessing game, the successor to Dead Or Alive?  I dont expect this to last as long, cause frankly, I don't expect it to be as much fun for you guys.  But nonetheless, for as long as it lasts, I give you the first in the new name:

Song Lyrics Or Polt's Poetry?

Please, again, dont cheat and Google or Wikipedia these words, that just takes all the fun out of it.  Just let me know, in the comment section if you think this is an actual song lyric or a piece of my...*shudder*...poetry.

"This bed is on fire with passionate love, the neighbor's complain about the noises above."

There ya go, kids.  Have at it.

POLT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sort of looks like song lyrics. Either that or you expressed the libido quite well back then.

Tam said...

If this is a duplicate comment, delete it. I tried answering on my phone but not sure it worked.

I'm thinking since teens are thinking about sex all the time and you ARE Polt, it's a Polt Poem.

Amie said...

Song Lyric.

john said...

It is a song and I can name it if asked

Michelle M. said...

I'm guessing song.

vuboq said...

Song!