Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Conversation has it's hold on me (Part 10)...

Conversations With Kris


Tonight after I got off work, Kris and I went to play some mini-golf.  When we finished (after losing one ball in watter, fighting our way through hordes of little irritating gnats and playing a hole twice cause I somehow forgot to write down one hole's scores), I had a score of 58, Kris had a score of 73.  But to be fair, it was only is second time ever playing mini-golf.  And he DID manage to get a hole in one.

Anyway, after we paid, and got our clubs, we had to chose a ball to play with and this conversation took place:

POLT: I'll be using the Purple Ball Of Victory!
KRIS: Hmm, guess I'll take the Blue Ball of....Sexual Frustration....
POLT: Well who's fault is that?
KRIS: ....yeah, well....maybe I'll choose the...Black Ball of....Death?
POLT: Good choice since you'll be..dying at the...end of the...game?
KRIS: ..........let just go play......

POLT

No comments: