Sunday, August 04, 2013

And on special occasions when we had too much to drink....

Coincidences are funny things.  So are birthdays.

I have a little book full of all the birthdays, anniversaries and such.  I'm surprised once again at how the birthdays tend to...congregate on the same dates.  There are 365 days for people to have birthdays on.  But despite that, there are several days that carry more than one birthday and stuff.  

January 9th is the birthday of one of my longest friends & one of my fuckbuddy's & also happens to be Freddie's birthday.

January 15th is the birthday of another of my longest friends & a coworkers & The Insanely Cute Travis.

February 16 is not only Mr. ParisPeking's birthday but also my good friend Michelle's birthday.

March 17th is Mom's birthday & VUBOQ's & is the wedding anniversary of two friends who got married back in the 80s.

April 15th is my friend Christian's birthday as well as Kris' birthday.

May 5th is Tam's birthday as well as my cousin's second wedding anniversary.

May 24th is another cousin's birthday and Ghostie's sister's birthday.

May 28th is another cousins' birthday, my uncle's third wedding anniversary and Tam's Kidlette's birthday.

May 29th is Ghostie's and Jere's birthday.

July 5th is my cousin's ex-husband's birthday and Adam's birthday.

July 8th is another cousin's birthday and a coworker's daughter's birthday.

July 13th is an ex-coworker's birthday as well as Johnnie's.

Today Aug 4th is an uncle's birthday, another uncle's wife's birthday and the second uncle's son-in-law's birthday.

Aug 30th is my cousin's son's birthday as well as Nathan's.

Sept 1st is a ParisPeking daughter's birthday and a cousin's husband's birthday.

Oct 8th is another long time friend's birthday, as well as john eliot's.

Nov 4th was dad's birthday as well as a longtime co-worker's.

Dec 5th is the birthday of my cousin's son, another cousin's exwife and the mother of my friend in England.

Dec 11th is the birthday of Jayson (who stayed with me last Aug) and Alex, an online friend I met last year.

-BUT-

Jan 18th, Feb 25th, Mar 1st, Apr 21st, May 9th, June 3rd, July 31st, Aug 11th, Sept 14th, Oct 22nd, Nov 28th and Dec 10th....nothing.  Not one birthday or anniversary.  Nothing.

It's funny how those things work.....

POLT

No comments: