Monday, August 26, 2013

Don't think I can handle you, going channel to channel....

Over the last year, or so, I have bought (and borrowed) several TV series on DVD.  And not yet watched ANY of them.  I think it's time I started, but I am unsure of which one to start watching first.  That is where you, dear readers, come in.

Below I've listed the DVD sets that I have, over in the sidebar, I've put a small poll: tell me which one of these I should watch RIGHT NOW!

Downtown Abbey, Season 1

Game of Thrones, Season 1

St. Elsewhere, Season 1

Spartacus, Season 1

True Blood, Season 1

Also, in the comment you can TELL me why I should, or should not, watch a certain DVD set first.

C'mon people, get hopping...my television watching future is in your hands!

POLT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sparticus, you can watch the whole series
-DF

Michelle M. said...

I would go with Game of Thrones first. Or Downton Abbey.

stratcat45 said...

Hmmm....Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones and TrueBlood....too hard to decide.

Michelle M. said...

Now that I think about it, why can't you watch more than one series. There are 7 days in the week, after all!