Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Temperatures rise, look into my eyes, another James Dean night....

It's gotten a bit warmer and somewhat more humid again.  But by and large, it's been a good August weather wise: not really hot or humid. 

But regardless of how hot it is outside, its always a bit cooler on my house.  I have an old brick house, and it keeps it cooler inside naturally.  I have a clock/thermometer thing that shows the temps outside and inside as well.  So a few times, after entering the house in the afternoon.


June 29th: 13 degrees cooler.

July 5: 14 degrees cooler.

July 17th: 14 degrees cooler.

July (sometime): 16 degrees cooler.

June 22: 15 degrees cooler.

When it's hot and humid, I still need the a/c on, dont get me wrong.  But I like that the house doesn't get as hot inside as it is outside.

POLT

No comments: